Joyful Home International main objectives are categorized to take care of the Physically challenged, Elderly People, Orphans, Widows & Widowers. The organization will focus on giving some affordable.
The organization will focus on giving some affordable funds to less privileged in their various communities to establish their own business. Organizing programs to educate them on their general well-being
To pursue activities to relieve suffering, and address the interest of the less privileged in order for them to also feel accepted and live comfortable lives
To also improve the standard of health and some form of logistics when the organization grows
The following are activities to be carried out by JOYFUL HOME INTERNATIONAL to achieve its aims and objectives.
1. Mobilization of the less privileged in various communities and organize informal education for them on how to establish their own business by using their own resources together with the some funds that will be given to them.
2. The organization will provide the platform for the discussion of current issues and views affecting less privileged.
3. The organization will run training programs for the community members on sustaining their businesses and personal health hygiene.
4. The promotion of gender issues and empowering less privileged in all spheres of development.
5. The organization will provide consultancy services in all aspects of human development.
6. Linking with other organizations, national and international, for exchange of information.
7. The organization will develop materials on types of local business in various communities
8. The organization will lobby for funds from other organizations and philanthropies to execute its plans for communities.